Just so you know, I drove back to Almond (obsessed) and wrote a note to Dave or Whomever asking them to be so kind as to hold those specific 2 sunglasses for me, if at all possible..... "I shall return Thursday morning to purchase them properly.... that's a promise," I wrote.
TREASURE CHEST OF THE SPOOKY
-
I won’t start this by saying, “it’s that time of year again,” because
whenever I come across Halloween content during the off-season and they say
“it’s tha...
-
"She may have looked normal on the outside, but once you’d seen her
handwriting you knew she was deliciously complicated inside."
- *Jeffrey Eugenides*
If your not redirected...
-
My website is now on Tumblr. You'll get redirected in a few seconds... if
you arent redirected, click here or go to dannyschutt.com
dannyschutt.com
dannysc...
Adios, Quito
-
Ahhhhhhh....
It's coming to an end. I leave on Thursday afternoon. It's hard to say
goodbye to the folks who have helped me form my life here, but I'm read...
seoulful christmas
-
christmas in seoul began with mexican food. so far so good right?
then we went to a jimjilbang--a korean bath house that sounded like, and
probably would h...
It's time.
-
For the last few weeks, this is what I've been feeling:
But I've decided it's time. The launch of the newer and much better blog.
Sorry blogsp...
3 comments:
Bravo, again. I dig dig dig.
Just so you know, I drove back to Almond (obsessed) and wrote a note to Dave or Whomever asking them to be so kind as to hold those specific 2 sunglasses for me, if at all possible.....
"I shall return Thursday morning to purchase them properly.... that's a promise," I wrote.
who am I ..
karf
Unrelated but I can't find a way to contact you on your site. When are you gonna come into my studio and cut a track with me?
- Andy (Redemption)
it looks soooooo good
Post a Comment