Ingredients:
1 Glass of Overpriced Orange Juice
1 cup of peaches from your purse
1 cup of peaches from your purse
Peace Infused Orange Delight
I was driving to LA and hit a bunch of traffic on an otherwise traffic-less area of the 405 (yes, it does exist). I thought to myself, what the H!
Turns out there was a police escort for this trailer/vehicle. Looks like they're shooting a movie. It was going about 65 and I think Pierce Brosnan or The Rock is inside the mini cooper.
While Bern interviewed at Pooperdine, I explored this possibly private beach.
Hanging Art
Smile
Secret Spice Girl Altar in Closet
What do you think Paisley?
Guitartwork Peter Hessenius
2 comments:
i think i might like the green one more.
and p.s. i also like that the only two possible people that could have been in that mini cooper were pierce brosnan and the rock. they're the only two decent actors in this town anyways. this town being Auckland, obvi. if only it were a green mini cooper.
I cannot believe you posted that................................................... jeepers...... hopefully my mother doesn't see that.
Post a Comment