25.11.08

The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain



Today I opened up my weather screen to see that it is currently raining in all my favorite places. Solidarity sneaks up on you I suppose. 

Shout out to my fam in Brazil, Karina & Adam, & Marian the Librarian for "let[ting] the rain fall down". 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quito! I love that city too, I didn't know you have been there! I just blogged about the rain also haha. Have fun in DC and tell Tim and Caleb I love and miss them.

Paisley said...

another good rain song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PscogedAWTI
and she looks like one of our refugee sisters!

'awaken' said...

holla.

'awaken' said...

this is karina, i don't know how to change the blogger setting, sorry.

Marian Alonso said...

1) I like when you make numbered lists
2) I like you
3) No, they don't celebrate Thanksgiving here (although I did receive some cards from my high school students) but we're having a special dinner on Sunday--I'll be eating the side dishes
4) Oddly enough, it didn't rain today. It usually rains most afternoons but it was surprisingly sunny today. I don't remember if it did on Tuesday but I know it didn't today.
5) I'm going on a date with a Quiteñan graphic designer this weekend. Wish me luck because I haven't done this since I had the Peruvian whooping cough.
6) see #2
7) The "word verification" this time around is "feent"