With all the media coverage, I failed to see this footage of Sarah Palin in a beauty contest! This is no indication of her ability as a VP, I just think it's crazy how long they make the contestants display their backsides to the judges for. (Not joking, watch these!)
TREASURE CHEST OF THE SPOOKY
-
I won’t start this by saying, “it’s that time of year again,” because
whenever I come across Halloween content during the off-season and they say
“it’s tha...
1 year ago
2 comments:
I thought the supermarket music was the best part until I heard "In Alaska we have mosquitoes. We also have the most beautiful mountains in the world."
Is she cross-eyed in the flute one?
the music is truly amazing. its weird, she looks so much older in these videos than she does now. they sure know how to age in alaska. it must be those skeet bites.
Post a Comment