15.9.08

Ultimate Geek Girl Blogger Contest


Ultimate Geek Girl blog is an interesting compliation of internet fun facts, life hacks, and more. I found the commuting to work blog entry to be especially helpful considering my new lust for the free-wheeling life choice of mine. Another entry regarding fun sites to visit before starting up school was great as well. Rondee.com is a site using Skype-like VOIP but with conference call function and no video. There was also a link to a free sms site in case you forget to bring your phone to class and still want to text out of boredom. On the whole, I enjoyed this blog and even more on the whole I am only writing this review of the blog in order to be eligible to win Ultimate Geek Girl’s blog contest. So in many ways this isn’t the most interesting blog entry of mine, but if I win the contest….well then things could get VERY interesting….In conclusion (and you can tell by now that the restrictions are a minimum of 150 words)…thank you for your time and warnomore! That’s 180 words!

0 comments: