17.9.08

If everybody lived like me..


According to this awesome site, http://www.ecofoot.org/, if everybody lived like me we'd need more than 5 planets to sustain our lives. After you take their quiz, it will generate a picture of your life followed by statistics of how much land, food, water, etc you consume. Click on mine to see how selfish I am...but seriously it has action items and ways to reduce your carbon footprint, more than anything it is a resource rich website and a good kick in the pants (are only guys supposed to use that?).

2 comments:

Paisley said...

i just took the quiz....what an awesome site! it would take 5 planets to sustain my lifestyle as well. I realized that I definitely need to cut down on the "services" section.

Bernadette said...

you ain't gonna get me to cut down on my "services!" (you're referring to bj's, presumably??)