Due to the fact I just watched 4 back to back episode of this new show
I've now become even more fascinated in my Romanian roots. Ancestry.com actually lets you do a lot for free which I didn't expect but with all the product placement on NBCs new show, it was only a matter of time before I logged on.
After an hour or so of puzzle-piecing (which was actually VERY exciting), I'm a little stuck here.
Kind of cool piecing together the death records, marriage certificates, draft registrations, and more.
Any one got any ideas? I think I found a corelation between Minerva's dad & this website
Basic fears: 1) I will find out I'm not much of a gypsy at all. 2) I'm Hungarian (no offense)
TREASURE CHEST OF THE SPOOKY
-
I won’t start this by saying, “it’s that time of year again,” because
whenever I come across Halloween content during the off-season and they say
“it’s tha...
10 months ago
1 comments:
http://geni.com is a good place to visually map the stuff out.
I worked on mine a few years ago (http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonthebuck/4584468816/); the Bucks were easy to look up online, I think my grandfather did a lot of history with the Edicks, so I have yet to add that in.
My GGGGGrandmother was one of 12, and my GGGGrandfather married 6 times.
Post a Comment