Craft Night was a huge success. These ladiefriends really know how to craft.
For any future women crafters, it's every other Wednesday at the Helms House in Culver City.
See You Next Time.
Here's a little something I made born out of artistic frustration that this is what I made at work today.
![]() |

6 comments:
uhhh pure magic. wow.
all i can say is good thing i took that busty photo of you. that made it.
and one more thing... since you already know i'm vain, i'm just going to go ahead and ask:
why did you use the ugly photo of me?
just kidding. i like it.
xoxox
if spanish harry potter made it to craft night, that makes up for the fact that I'm not there. actually it doesn't. I want to be there. is Bern looking more german these days?
marian that is so rude. you know how sensitive i am about my eastern european nose.
this is awesome...it makes me feel like i was there. and K is right, that is a nice busty photo of you.
some people are better crafters than others ;)
and dont feel bad bernadette, i too am sensitive about my not so eastern european, european nose.
Post a Comment