
I've been dreaming up this project for about a year now, and I'm at a point in my life where I am ready to just jump in--(lettuce)head first.... just (en)dive in and really go(pher) it!
That improv intro sentence couldn't have gone better. Wow. That is just another omen that God wants me to share Animals & Vegetables with the world. Ever since I can remember, I have been fascinated with the uncanny similarity between animals and vegetables. I would argue, it the most obvious similarity on the planet.*
*Exception:
Nevertheless, there is significance in the fact that a mushroom looks like a ram's head. Brocoli looks like water coming out of a whale's blow hole, and a....well, I better not tell you any more...gotta leave some mystery for next week. This world was made to fit together. For everything on this earth, there is also something that exists soley to be with that thing.
Man for Woman. Wood for Fire. Animals for Vegetables.
Buckle up, people, because this aint my first rodeo and you are about the adventure into unknown territory. I'll post weekly animal & vegetable works and suggestions are welcome.


3 comments:
I must say, my affinity towards broccoli just increased 10 fold. I didnt even think it possible.
what is happening??? could this be as good as i think it is?
YES
this is fantastic.
here is a suggestion:
unicorn.
the cob of corn is the unicorn's spear on its head.
Post a Comment