11.8.09

Qupdate (Quick Update)

Because we both don't have very much time....

Here's a Quick Update
From Now Til Then

Golf Cart Taxi

Roadtrippin Full

I've been on the hot pursuit for YooHoo as long as I can remember only to find they sell it around the block from my house!

Thai Feast

Berkeley Gallery

SunShine


Complicated Cereal

What I wake up to some mornings


Duh


Ikea: It can tear you apart or bring you closer. I think it went pretty well.


Yeah Babyyyyyyy

Nothing like a love letter to your mom addressed in the first person


Thanks for a wonderful night you two

New Blog Header?

1st timer


Anyone know how to replace fuses in a Ford Escape...we haven't had radio for 1 year. That's 3 roadtrips sin musica.

3 comments:

Almond Surfboards & Designs said...

is that brad's thigh?

Ally Stoltz said...

you wish.....adam's more like it.

bradical said...

Good thought though almond!