So I think this is a big deal, because I've never played in front of more than a handful of people, but we (poor friends) got selected to play at this art show along with 2 other groups & a dj at The Ragazzi Room May 9th. I think there might be like 100 people there.
Unfortunately, my other half, Lewis, will not be in attendance, but I have 2 lovely youngsters playing bass & delish guitar Kevin Foss & Peter Hessenius.
If you can come that's cool, but mostly I just wanted whoever reads this to know that I am really excited about this.
I posted 3 new rough draft songs today you might want to check out at myspace.com/poorfriends
If you've never checked it out, well then, they are all new songs and that is really exciting prolly.
kizzes,
al pal
TREASURE CHEST OF THE SPOOKY
-
I won’t start this by saying, “it’s that time of year again,” because
whenever I come across Halloween content during the off-season and they say
“it’s tha...
1 year ago
2 comments:
mmmm I listened and it sounds real nice. I'm looking forward to the Girls Gone Mild Reunion Tour. Also, "around the block" is harmonically very interesting. Good job, al and other dudes.
where is this place??
Post a Comment