23.1.09

New Recordings


my old timer friend Lewis & I have begun recording music every Thursday. To me, it has become maybe quite possibly the most lovely time of the workweek. I take that back, it is. 


After 40-50hrs of laboriousness a week for us both, we've come to crave it. And I think a lot of good has come out, though as a disclaimer (though Lewis says I need to stop doing disclaimers), we are learning and getting better each time. 

They are rough drafts but hopefully you like the sketch. 

Go to myspace.com/poorfriends  to take a listen.  The new songs are "Barry" , "Through the Walls" and "I Taught Him That". We'll have one more in a week too which is turning out to be real delicious called "Around The Block"

I just thought of something, if you never listened before then they are all new to you. I guess that's good too. 

0 comments: