19.8.08

Death To My Relationship Status


Today is the day I became a woman..and by that I mean I finally changed my Facebook relationship status from "It's Complicated" to "N/A". The decision was liberating. It was a literal and metaphorical untying of previous pains and tragedies alike, a proverbial key that broke the camel's back, and many more things to be sure.

What caused this significant change you ask: I realized that my status, in fact, is no longer complicated. Moreover, it is rather UNCOMPLICATED (as one's life naturally is when you are tragically unattached, solo, spouseless, footloose AND fancy free with the very serious possibility of dying alone.)

So, here I am world: uncomplicated with copious hours of spare time that was previously spent on my backbreaking and burdensome love life. Now I have the freedom to chacha questions like "how long are cat's memories?" and "is I am Legend based on a true story?"...

...9 hours and absolutely not (respectively.)


Check out Ingrid Michaelson's Die Alone with Buffy The Vampire Slayer Clips for More Fun in the Sun



1 comments:

Paisley said...

congrats on being "footloose and fancy free"...that's really a saying that I would only expect out of ryckiiii's mouth. and you know what i mean when i say mouth.......ice skate. no but really, the ladies who burned their bras and stuck their faces up against the glass ceiling would be proud. as am i. and the NEW new rumor is that obama eats babies. just kidding...we all know that's ron paul.